Monday, August 22, 2016

Okay to be over caffeinated.


MUG: Chinese promo-mug, an imitation of the original barrel-design by Germany's Waechtersbach. Imitation truly is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm OK with that.

COFFEE: Colombian Santander, light-roasted by Mark at Central Market Westgate. Mark's roasts aren't quite as perfect as Frank's roasts are, but they are still quite good. I'm OK with that.

NOTE: This promo-mug was a visitor's gift from City Chapel at Slaughter Creek, a "Life Giving Church in South Austin." Thank you, Pastors Harry and Rowena, and my friend Ryan Shaver who actually secured it for me.

City Chapel is not my personal 'cup of tea', but it is a delightfully vibrant and truly diverse gathering, speaking the Truth in Love... with a GREAT drummer in the worship band! Recommended.

I hope they're OK with that.

No comments: