Thursday, May 30, 2013

It can only be attributable to human error.


MUG: Waechtersbach caramel-colored mug. Not shown.

COFFEE: Kerbey Lane House Blend beans from Third Coast Coffee Roasters in Austin.

NOTES: On a whim (and because I had discovered I could purchase green coffee beans from them), I bought a Google Offers coupon for two pounds of coffee from Third Coast Coffee Roasters. When I dropped by to select/pick-up my coffee, I allowed myself to be talked into a pound of their Kerbey Lane House Blend coffee. It was an error of judgement (they also tried to sell me on a Peruvian coffee that had been dried with cherries). The taste is overwhelmingly stale, with burnt overtones.

I also purchased two pounds of Colombian beans (one each of roasted and green). I hope my error has not been componded.

No comments: