Sunday, November 10, 2013

'Tis the season.


MUG: The Ghost of Waechtersbach Past. Unknown make, unknown location of manufacture, but I presume China. General design is similar to the Waechtersbach design.

COFFEE: A Colombian coffee, made from organic beans grown on a small estate. City roast by Central Market, roasted onsite at their Westgate store in southern Austin. My new preferred source.

NOTES: After missing out on a Día de Muertos coffee mug at HEB before the day, I found this one at Superfly's Records records in San Marcos... where I also found an old Augie Meyer LP that wasn't already in my collection. Over-payed for the LP, but I paid a more than reasonable $6 for the cool mug. 

There is much I dislike about the commercial-holiday-season (October through December). Dead holiday walking. This mug seems appropriate.

No comments: