Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stanley Steamer





MUG: 16 ounce travel mug by Stanley Tools, makers of the famous Aladdin Stanley thermos bottle. Great submarine-hatch sealing mechanism. Plastic interior (a negative). Decent drinker, but it doesn't quite fit in my new car's cup-holders. When they say MINI, they mean it. Being made by BMW, they do offer special MINI travel-mugs that cost $20, but only hold 8 ounces (keeping with the MINI theme, I suppose).

COFFEE: The Colombian Supremo from Barrett's.

NOTES: I bought two of these mugs off Woot! for $6 (plus $5 Woot! shipping) before I bought my car, thinking they'd probably fit. Think again.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

donnaj edwards said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Ceramic Keep Cups