Monday, January 01, 2007

Eine kleine Kaffee Kup



Mug: Yet another Waechtersbach mug, this one from their limited edition German Composers Signature series: Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Mozart. I only got the Mozart, mainly because of the PMS 285 yellow/orange color (my "official" accent color in my earth tones colored world). This mug came out of the Spanish plant, and is de facto inferior to the German mugs.

Coffee: Guatemalan Antigua that I ground in my Santa Gift burr grinder. For thirty years, I've been told that burr grinders are superior to blade grinders, but I was happy enough with my blade grinders that I didn't feel the need to spend $50+ on a burr grinder. Sam's Club has these Cuisinart Burr Grinders for $29, so Santa got me one.

Note: Regarding the list of German composers above; Austria has the world's best Public Relations team. They have convinced the world that Mozart was an Austrian, and that Hitler was a German.

No comments: