Saturday, January 18, 2014

This is my 'Happy Face'.


MUG: Nothing you haven't seen before. Waechtersbach (made in Germany). I've got nothing more to say on the matter (today).

COFFEE: Not coffee, which hasn't really been tasting very good since my case of "...an influenza-like upper respiratory infection" (so said the attending Physician). Today I am drinking some Taza Chipotle Chili Chocolate Mexicano, a stone-ground 70% dark "Mexican-style" chocolate in tablet form, from that renowned center of Central American cuisine... Massachusetts. It's about 500% more expensive (and not even close to being 500% better) than the authentic item from Mexico, but the word 'chipotle' causes my wallet to open... at least once.

NOTES: It's a cold morning. It's spicy hot chocolate. I have a cat on my lap. The 'Happy Face' mug is appropriate.

No comments: