Friday, December 19, 2014

O what fun.


MUG: Chinese-made 'Holiday' mug from a company called TAG, via Central Market. Pretty good 'drinker', with a manly handle (three fingers) and a slight lip for a good 'mug kiss' (lip to lip).

COFFEE: Colombian Santander organic, also from Central Market. Roasted five days ago.

NOTES: Even though I'd already gotten my annual 'Christmas Mug' (not yet featured), I saw this last night and decided it fit a current event, and therefore needed to be shared here. The backside of the mug shows what appears to be a British Austin A35 automobile laboring beneath a Christmas Tree. The A35 was followed by the Austin/Morris Mini.


I drive a MINI R55, and fetched my tree in much the same way two days ago, which made spirits bright in the Summer Home.


No comments: